Unbelievable! It’s December already? I’m not ready to face 2015. Huaaaa 😥
Well, let us pass that! In November, I’m being productive in writing reviews. I posted 9 reviews! Err, its the same number as last October, I know, but there’s a different there: I write the reviews not long after I’ve finished reading the books. Which means a progress! yeay!
However, that reminds me that I have books piling and waiting to be review. To be honest, I could just left them –but I can’t, because I know I wanted to review them to share how good they were. That makes a goal! Yes, My goal for this month is to execute the to-be-review piles. And it means review-a-thon! gulp
While my goal is to do (a serious) review-a-thon, I still am going to read books. In order to accomplished my Goodreads Reading Challenge I need more 14 books. Ha! December sounds a hard work!
Back to the original purpose of this post (which is to review my reading activities), in November I’ve read 10 good books. Less than what I have achieved in October BUT still a good number for my reading chart (as if I had one! Duh!).
If I’m to pick my favorite from November reads, I choose A Thousand Mornings over One Plus One though it comes from my favorite author. A Thousand Mornings is a selected poems book. While its a short read, It was sooo good I still can recall the beauty. I fall hard, that’s the reason.
It’s quite unusual for me to share my reading list BUT here are the books I’d like to read in the oncoming days (15 books counted!)
- Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie
- Mother’s Grimm by Danielle Wood
- Bulan Nararya by Sinta Yudisia
- Pasukan Matahari by Gola Gong
- Kesturi dan Kepodang Kuning by Afifah Afra
- Little Women (Gadis-Gadis March) by Louisa May Alcott
- Lord of The Flies by William Golding
- The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- A Tale for The Time Being by Ruth Ozeki
- Day 21 (second installment of The 100) by Kass Morgan
- The Hundred Foot Journey by Richard C. Morais (I’ve watched the adaptation and curious of what the original narration could bring)
- The Hypnotist Love Story by Liane Moriarty
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty (yes, the last three comes from the same author –my favorite author– it’s just that I feel like I had to read all her adult novels by the end of this year. I have special arrangement about reading her works: which is reading it in order of the publishing date).
A long list? Yup. Am I devoted to accomplish it? Yeah (Uh, I guess). BUT we’ll see the result later (by then you can blame me if I neglected it).
As for November, I only add one new book to my bookshelf. Its Little Women (Gadis – Gadis March) by Louisa May Alcott.
So! See you at the end of the year (or next year) for the next monthly recap! Have a great week to y’all~