Yes, Its late BUT lets check the summary of my reading activities last month.
According to my Goodreads RC Update, I’ve read 15 books. Eleven novels, a short-stories collection, a non-fiction book, a short poetry book and a DNF novel (count it or not).
Few books are so good, they are:
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee. I re-read this one, the english language edition, because my first attempt was the translation and I’m in need to recall the story of Atticus Finch.
- Station Elevan – Emily St. John Mandel. I have my expectation for this one because other’s good reviews AND this novel didn’t fail me. I loved it. Even it has a gorgeous cover, don’t you think so?
- Before I Go to Sleep – S. J. Watson. Like I’ve said in my post here, I want to read this novel because its now adapted to screen. Oh, this novel exhausted me -in a good way. Now I still don’t know how to review it.
Reviews that has been posted this month, are:
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
- Skinny by Donna Cooner
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- Fever 1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Bintang di Atas Alhambra by Ang Zen
- Rindu Tanah Jeruk: Palestina! by M. Thoha Anwar
- The General in His Labyrinth by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Rindu by Tere Liye
Quite productive, I could say, but it still a long way to my target :-S
Last but not least, book haul!
I hope I’ll be more productive this month! See you 😉