Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and Bookish. An awesome meme i’ve been following, i mean i’ve followed some of post that join this meme and now i decided to join in. This weekend topic is: Top ten books you’ve read so far in 2013.
I’ve read 61 books this far, here, some my version top books.
- Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell. Seriously, this book got me hangover. Till now, i’m still playing Eleanor & Park’s playlist songs. Am i too much? I cant get rid the existence of Park.🙂
- Wonder – R.J Palacio. This book is hard to deal with. I remember crying all over the night when reading this book. Seriously, i can’t imagine myself in August point of view but also its hard to not fall for him.
- Between Shades of Gray – Ruta Sepetys. I know i’ll like this book because its a historical fiction. And in the end, its not just because its a historical fiction, which is my favorite genre, but i adore this book because i appreciate the author’s intention by spreading peace through historical fiction so we can learn not to do the same mistake later; for the sake of humanity.
- Attachments – Rainbow Rowell. Right after i knew i love E & P, i seek for another Rowell’s writing then gladly found this. As expected this book is good too. And similar with Park, Lincoln is just my type (>.<)
- If I stay – Gayle Forman. I read this book at the library and cried there while read it. I’m ashame but i cant stop crying.
- Pulang – Leila S Chudori. Its a historical fiction too, by indonesian female author.
- The Coffee Memory – Riawani Elyta. Its written by indonesian female author and it smell a lot like coffee.
- Divergent – Veronica Roth. I dont read fantasy often, but rather than The Hunger Games, i like this one better.
- Wanderlove – Kirsten Hubbard. I read it last week, and i intend to re-read it. Hehhe. I like the idea that the heroine, Bria , is an artist. And Rowan, who wouldn’t fall for him? He is a boy who reads and he is a hot backpacker❤
- Are You Mine? – N.K Smith. Its the last one i recently read and i make it to top ten because this book enlightened me about Dyslexia. The story is sweet and the best is: Fox is a hopeless romantic. I wish i had him for me. Hahha.
Thats a wrap. What about your top ten books this far?🙂